Home / Uncategorized / Nexters sees revenue increase 77% to $ 115 million in Q3 2021 | Pocket Gamer.biz

Nexters sees revenue increase 77% to $ 115 million in Q3 2021 | Pocket Gamer.biz

Nexters announced its financial results for the third quarter of 2021 for the period ended September 30, 2021.

The company reported a record quarterly profit of $ 115 million, up 77 percent from last year.

Cash flow for the quarter ended at $ 51 million, up 59 percent year over year.

Net bookings for the quarter increased 29 percent year over year to $ 151 million.

Nexters’ mobile games portfolio accounted for 70 percent of total bookings for the quarter, with the remaining 30 percent in desktop games.

Record in the third quarter

The company’s bookings from Asia have almost doubled year-on-year and now account for 26 percent of total bookings.

In particular, its flagship phone title, Hero Wars, which recently celebrated its fifth anniversary, hit over $ 1 billion in lifetime bookings.

“The third quarter was very important for Nexters as we reached two milestones during this period that will affect our further long-term development and growth,” said Andrey Fadeev, Co-Founder and CEO of Nexters.

“In line with our organic growth strategy, we see casual games as an opportunity to expand significantly to a larger audience of casual players.

“We’ve been pretty successful with casual titles on social media and now, with the traction we have with Hero Wars on mobile, our plan is to use all of our knowledge, experience, and best practices to create successful casuals -Games to offer on mobile platforms. “

In August, Nexters went public on a SPAC with Kismet Acquisition One at a valuation of $ 1.9 billion.

The company recently reported that revenue reached $ 196 million for the first half of 2021, up 61 percent year over year

.

About megamaster

Check Also

Fortnite adds Blast from the Past menu of player-made maps

Fortnite Chapter 2 nearing completion, and looking to the future, Epic Games is offering players …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *