Last week Nintendo released a patch for Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl that added a lot of content to the games, including opening and closing title sequences and post-game data.
While we are technically still a day away from the release, Nintendo has now released our version 1.1.1 – which optimizes the data from version 1.1.0. Here are the full patch notes for the latest update (and the previous one) courtesy of Nintendo’s official support site:
Ver. 1.1.1 (released November 17, 2021)
Optimized Ver. 1.1.0 Update data.
Ver. 1.1.0 (released November 11, 2021)
- Communication functions for Grand Underground, Super Contest Shows, Union Room and Mystery Gift added
- You can enjoy local and internet communication capabilities from game features such as the Grand Underground, Super Contest Shows and the Union Room. You can also receive gifts through Mystery Gift.
- Post-Hall of Fame elements added
- Some game elements that you can enjoy after entering the Hall of Fame, such as Ramanas Park, will be implemented.
- Note: If you have game data that shows you have already been inducted into the Hall of Fame, you can play these items immediately after updating the software.
- Added some in-game movies and animations
- Certain animated scenes and movies, including the opening movie that plays when the software is opened, and the ending movie are implemented.
- Note: An opening movie has been added that will play when the software opens. You can see it by closing the game and reopening it with existing save data.
- Note: An ending movie was added. Even if you have already recorded entry into the Hall of Fame in your save data, you can see the end by re-entering the Hall of Fame.
- Some issues have also been fixed for a more pleasant gameplay.
As mentioned earlier, approximately 3 GB of storage is required to download the updated data for version 1.1.0.
Are you going to pick up the Diamond and Pearl remakes tomorrow? How do you think about two updates at launch? Leave a comment below.