Do you remember August when My Time at Portia launched on Android? Those were good times, weren’t they? Oh, how did we laugh. Well, by the end of the month, the game is slated to receive a number of new costumes as DLC.
Some of the new costumes were already available in the other versions of the game, but many of them are also being shown on mobile for the first time.
There will be new outfits for player characters and for NPCs. You can purchase them as standalone purchases or buy a couple of bundles to wrap up the lot of them. Here is a trailer. For clothes. Yes.
Here is a list of all the new costumes available for gamers. They’ll get you back 99 cents each, or you can get the whole thing in one package for $ 9.99.
- Carefree gesture: it’s durable and good-looking, and gives off the smell of freedom.
- Stripy neatness: Imported from Vega 5. It instantly adds to the appeal.
- Innocent reminder: wearing this makes you feel more sophisticated than usual.
- Charming Spirit: Popular casual wear in Highwind. It is very useful as a windbreak.
- Blue Elegance: A high class clothing from Highwind. Many business people wear this.
- Country Passion: Now you can look good while strolling through the landscape.
- Leisure Breeze: A popular clothing item in Atara. Fit for an adventurer.
- Wandering Heart: It can keep rain and wind out and make travel easier.
- (Brand New) Extra Drippy: Bringing old world fashion back to life. Represent a neighborhood that no longer exists. Walkie-talkie included so you let people know how stylish you are.
- (Brand New) Comfy Jamjams: Some of the most comfortable pieces of clothing known to man. It has been known to cause homesickness.
- (Brand New) Futurewave: Clothing designed to represent the future of fashion in the old world. They didn’t know how right they were.
- (Brand New) Sandrock Alternate: Clothing popularized by the old Sandrock law enforcement agencies. Exudes an aura of cool, collected authority.
And here is a list of all the NPC outfits. They’re 99 cents each, or you can get them all for $ 13.99. If you want.
- Wandering Heart (Dr. Xu)
- Carefree gesture (Sam)
- Striped Cleanliness (Mint)
- Innocent memory (ginger)
- Charming spirit (gust)
- Blue Elegance (Phyllis)
- Country Passion (Emily)
- Leisure Breeze (Arlo)
- (Brand New) Sleepy Formal (Mint): An extraordinary tuxedo that makes the wearer stand out on any formal occasion as if he were sleeping on air.
- (Brand New) White Shadow (Sam): Beautiful and elegant clothing designed for flexibility. Allows the wearer to be fabulous yet deadly.
- (Brand New) Stellar Belle (Phyllis): A dress as deep and dark as the night sky; attracts you with its mysterious energy.
- (Brand New) Dapper Voyageur (Arlo): A stylish outfit that shows would-be opponents that adventure wasn’t just a part-time job for the wearer.
- (Brand New) Sky Captain (Dr. Xu): An outfit worn by airship captains. But it works perfectly on the ground.
- (Brand new) Lady Ginger (Ginger): A ruffled, floral and feathered dress that quietly calls out “high society”.
- (Brand New) Lord Gustingsworth (Gust): Elaborate white clothing adorned with spectacular-looking plumage that can be worn by a “gust”.
- (Brand New) White Dahlia (Emily): A dress with a floral flounce that exudes elegance and delicacy.
There are some code giveaways currently on sale on the game’s Facebook page. So if you want to grab the clothes for free, click here to enter. You can get My Time at Portia from the Play Store for $ 7.99 by clicking here.