If you’ve ever wanted to simulate a businessman’s experience on the Japanese stock market in the 80s and 90s, you will soon be able to do so.
Developer Ternox has announced that it will bring Stonks-9800: Stock market simulator to the Nintendo Switch and several other platforms sometime next year.
“A simulator of a businessman on the Japanese stock exchange in the 80s and 90s. Relax, grab a retro vibe and watch your profits grow in the text-based game STONKS-9800: Stock market simulator. “
- Buy stocks
- Buy stocks, get dividends, watch the stock price.
- Your actions affect the market.
- Keep an eye on your health and don’t overwork yourself lest you end up in the hospital.
- Capture a retro vibe
- Mini-games: pachinko and horse racing betting.
- Relive the Japanese asset price bubble.
- Meet yakuza.
- Plan your time.
- Get Stonks
- Run the company with a controlling stake.
- Buy your own real estate and cars and increase your comfort.
- Watch your profits grow.
Does that sound like your type of game? Comment below.