Goku and his friends are still as popular as ever – with Bandai Namco announcing Dragon Ball FighterZ and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 have moved over eight million units each since their first release. This number combines both digital and physical sales across all platforms, including Switch.
To celebrate this milestone, both games will host special campaigns in the coming weeks. Here are the details about Gematsu:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Campaign period: November 12th to 18th
- Campaign Details: Raid Boss Fight “Jiren (Full Power)”
- Participation Reward: Satan’s Badge (Ordinary) x1, TP Medal x80
Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Campaign # 1 Period: November 12th to 20th
- Details: The downloadable content characters Bardock, Broly, Zamasu (Fused), Gogeta (SSGSS) can be played for free during this time.
- Campaign # 2 Period: November 20-28
- Details: The downloadable content characters Goku, Vegeta, Cooler and Android 17 can be played for free during this period.
- Campaign # 3 Period: November 28th to December 7th
- Details: The downloadable content characters Jiren, Videl, Goku (GT), Janemba, Gogeta (SSGSS) and Broly (DBS) can be played for free during this period.
If you’ve never played these games before, check out our reviews for the full overview:
Did you buy these games yourself? Tell us in the comments.
[source bandainamcoent.co.jp, via gematsu.com]