Earlier this year we brought back Xbox Design Lab, our customization program that offers a variety of ways to create your own personalized Xbox Wireless Controller. Since then, the community has created hundreds of thousands of unique designs tailored to their personality and style.
Today we’re excited to announce that rubberized grips and metallic finishes are returning to the Xbox Design Lab, along with new color customization options so you have even more combinations to choose from.
In addition to all of the original customization options available in Xbox Design Lab, we’ve added the following:
- Black rubberized handles on the back and side handles for added comfort and control
- 19 new metallic finish colors for D-pads and triggers, including: Sterling Silver, Pewter Silver, Gunmetal Silver, Abyss Black, Retro Pink, Deep Pink, Oxide Red, Zest Orange, Gold, Electric Volt, Velocity Green, Glacier Blue , Dragonfly Blue, Mineral Blue, Photon Blue, Midnight Blue, Royal Violet, Midnight Green, and Warm Gold
- 3 new color options for controller parts
- Introduction to Dragonfly Blue
- Military Green has been updated to Nocturnal Green, offering a richer, earthy color
- Electric Green has been updated to Velocity Green to match the iconic Xbox color
- New “Inspired by” controller designs from Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Battlefield 2042, Forza Horizon 5, and Reiter Republic to begin your journey of adaptation
Controllers start at $ 69.99, and prices may vary for additional options.
Each controller is made to order and shipped within 3 to 4 weeks of placing your order. In addition to the new features described above, you can customize the controller body, back panel, D-pad, bumpers, triggers, thumbsticks, ABXY buttons, and view menu sharing buttons. You can also add a laser engraving with a custom 16 character message.
Check out the full Xbox Design Lab experience at www.xboxdesignlab.com. We look forward to seeing all of your awesome Xbox controller designs!