A publisher that is becoming more and more familiar to eshop lovers, RedDeerGames has confirmed its latest pickup truck to hit the switch. It is Little beetle that was developed by Buddy System, an adventure platformer previously released on Steam; it arrives in the eShop on November 26th.
It includes some standard looking platform dishes with a dude to swing around with, and for our money, his art style is pretty attractive.
Explore an atmospheric dreamlike fantasy world and try to get to the hard-to-reach places with the help of your clever friend. Collect items with fragments from Nyah’s life in her lunch box and put her story together. Decide which treasures you want to keep on your journey and what you can offer the cat spirit called Roadkill, who can unlock secret zones with special objects and new challenges.
– A unique and dangerous fantasy world full of strange evil spirits
– Excellent graphic style, colorful locations with pleasantly soft light
– Two playable characters combined with unique physics-based swing mechanics
– Hidden treasures to discover and uncover secrets about Nyah’s past
– Secret bonus levels with lots of new challenges to unlock
Let us know what you think, is it one for the wish list?