Has it really been a year since A3: Still Alive was launched? Yes sir. Yes, it has. And to celebrate the birthday of the MMO Battle Royale RPG mashup, Netmarble is launching a special in-game event that is full of new content and special treats. Mmmh, goodies.
The biggest new addition is new territory. It’s called Tuaki and it has a lot to keep players busy. There is a new equipment dungeon called The Derelict Buried Tomb. There is also a new world boss – Red Monster Kazan.
Want more? Well, Tuaki also features a new war zone dungeon called Forest of Change and a new raid in the form of the Swamp of Silence. The level cap is now also 200, and you can earn a range of level 190/200 items. Here is a trailer.
In addition to the new region and level cap, there will be a number of special promotions as part of the celebrations. Here they are all –
- Legendary 7-day presence event – Earn rewards by logging into the game for seven, with the maximum reward being a 7-star Legendary Soul Linker
- Welcome power-up mission – New and returning players will receive additional missions and rewards that guarantee these players will receive up to 5 million combat strength and other items like an 8-star Legendary Soul Linker, an Ancient Shu, and more
- 1 year anniversary voucher – Enter the code [BACKTOA3] and get various items and rewards
- 1 year anniversary treasure chest event – Players can purchase two types of keys from the Guild Festival and other daily content to open the treasure chest and receive tons of rewards
- New in-game server – Players can now join the new Tietis server, which is now live in today’s update
- Legendary 7 day mission – By completing various missions from the standard A3: Still Alive content, players will be able to acquire a 7-star Legendary Soul Linker upon completion
If any of this has stoked the fire of desire deep within you, you can click here to download A3: Still Alive from the Play Store. It’s free to play with IAPs.