Eidos Montreal has an incomplete trophy list for. released Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. They decided not to announce the not-to-be-missed and story-related trophies to avoid spoilers for those who wanted to go blind, but the trophies they revealed show many different ways to take down enemies.
The partial trophy list contains 34 different trophies, including the Platinum. In addition to the ones below, it will be 25. give unmistakable and related to secret history Trophies not included in this list, ie Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy will have a total of 59 trophies, including platinum. While the platinum trophy value is pretty easy to determine, none of the other trophies have values associated with them so we don’t yet know if it is bronze, silver, or gold. You can take a look at the collectibles, outfits, and the many different ways to destroy enemies in the sub-list below.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Trophy List – (No Spoilers)
- This is what we do – Get every trophy
- Self improvement – Buy your first Star Lord ability
- Dynamic team – Invest in at least one special ability for Gamora, Drax, Rocket and Groot
- Fully charged – Invest in all the special skills of all companions
- Freeze Lightning – Acquire the ice element for the Star-Lord blasters
- Shock and awe – Purchase the lightning element for Star-Lord’s blasters
- Fan friction – Purchase the wind element for the Star-Lord blasters
- Lava thrower – Purchase the plasma element for the blasters from Star-Lord
- pick me up – Revives a fallen team member
- Stagger boast – Earn 25 enemies
- No way, Nova Corps – Interrupt a Nova Centurion with Gamora’s Call to Action
- Slakebuster – Interrupt a slakebeast with Drax’s call to action
- Groot Canal – Interrupt a charger with Groot’s call to action
- Drax the Chopper – Dismember an inquisitor with Drax’s call to action
- Unstoppable force – Reach the maximum possible momentum 10 times
- The crowd is getting wild – Perform a flair attack 10 times
- Put them on, knock them down – Defeat 15 staggered enemies with one charged shot
- Bullet hell – Defeat 15 enemies with Star-Lords Fan the Hammer ability
- Adding injuries to insults – Defeat 10 enemies affected by Drax’s Wrath of Katath ability
- Trained to perfection – Defeat 10 enemies with Gamora’s Hangman ability
- Boom show – Defeat 20 enemies with Rockets Five Barrel Barrage
- Herbal Remedies – Revive or heal companions 10 times with Groot’s Gift of Florae
- Height adjustment – Defeat 20 enemies with Star-Lord’s Eye of the Hurricane
- Killer friendship – Do an auto combo with Gamora
- Catathic handshake – Do a car combo with Drax
- Aiming aid – Perform an auto combo with Rocket
- Lumber! – Do an auto combo with Groot
- Thoughtful captain – Find half of the Guardian collectibles
- leadership qualities – Find all guardian collectibles for a guardian
- Like a glove! – Find an outfit and equip it
- Passion for fashion – Find and equip all outfits
- Lore-Hoarder – Collect 65% of all Quillopedia entries in each category
- Galactic Thrift – Pay your Nova Corps fine
- Eat it, rodent – Win the bet against Rocket
The developer insists that all trophies can be won regardless of the accessibility settings or the level of difficulty the players will be using. In addition to various audio and language settings, the game offers three preset levels of difficulty and the ability to adjust the level of difficulty with a variety of different options. There are also many different accessibility settings, all of which are listed below.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Accessibility Settings
- Guard mode input type – Hold / Press
- Input type for the Star Lord’s abilities – Hold / Press
- vibration – On off
- Invert the X / Y axis (Standard + spaceship) – On off
- Invert rod (spaceship) – On off
- X / Y axis sensitivity – slider
- Volume adjustments (master, sound effects, voice, music) – slider
- Licensed audio– On off. This option removes all copyrighted music content and, in some cases, replaces it with alternatives.
- Customizable speaker configuration – Allows players to choose the audio configuration profile that best suits their needs.
- Mono speaker configuration – Allows players to direct all audio to a single channel.
- Loud volume– slider. Adjust the highest playback level of the loudest sounds to minimize sudden spikes in the soundscape.
- EQ presets – This function is intended to support players who want to adjust certain frequencies. For example, players who suffer from tinnitus or who are sensitive to certain noises can reduce these problematic frequencies by selecting a suitable profile.
- Focus mix – On off. Allows players to experience the game with a stronger emphasis on the narrative and game-related elements of the soundscape.
- Subtitle – On off
- Overheard subtitles – On off
- subtitle – On off
- Show character names – On off
- Subtitle size – Very small to very large
- Letter spacing – slider
- Force bold text – On off
- Activate background – On off
- Invert background color – On off
- Background opacity – slider
In addition to the usual presets, we’ve made it possible for players to customize many sub-options regardless of the difficulty level.
- Simple – You can do it
- Intended – You probably did
- Heavy – You didn’t
- Custom – I do it my way
Sub-categories of difficulty settings
- Slowdown of the guard mode – slider. This value indicates how much time is slowed down when you are in guard mode. The higher the value, the more the slowdown. 1 means a full pause, while 0 means no slowing down at all.
- damage dealt – Very low to very high. The higher this setting, the more damage Star-Lord deals to enemies.
- Guardian cooldown – slider. This multiplier affects the cooldown time of each guardian’s abilities. Increasing this value adds weight to your decisions and requires more planning on your part.
- Huddle Auto-Win – On off. If this setting is activated, you will not be shown a selection wheel during the huddle sequences and the correct answer will be selected automatically.
- Cost of elementary shots – slider. This multiplier affects how much elemental ammunition an elemental shot costs. As you increase this value, your elementary shots become more valuable and require more planning on your part.
- Received damage – Very low to very high. The higher this setting, the more damage the Star-Lord and Guardians take from enemies.
- Shield regeneration – Very low to very high. This setting determines how long after the Star-Lord’s shield begins to regenerate, the rate of regeneration and the amount of damage taken while the shield is depleted.
- Death event timer – Simple to hardcore. The time an ally is in danger before it is overwhelmed.
- Vulnerability timer – slider. The length of time an enemy holds skill-induced vulnerabilities.
- Gate of death – Very easy to very difficult. How many times a player must be hit before dying after reaching 0 HP, as well as how long a player is in danger before recovering.
- Object outline – On off. When this setting is disabled, the white outline around objects that the guards can interact with is disabled. More observation and regular use of your visor is required to identify opportunities for interaction.
- Compass system – On off. When this setting is disabled, the compass system normally displayed in the sight is disabled. Fewer clues to your next destination require more exploration.
- Notice system – Immediately to none. The notification system provides information when it detects that you have been stuck on a step for too long. The lower the setting, the faster notices are given. The system can also be switched off completely.
Lock target options
- Disable the target lockout interrupt – On off
- Target lock delay – slider
- Aim Lock Break Stick Deadzone – slider
- Activate block destination switching – On off
- Situation of the elementary barrier – Always until never
- Initial target restricted area – slider
- Range of the automatic target lock – On off
- Automatically lock at the next destination – On off
Options for target switching
- Initial target switching delay – slider
- Target change repeat delay – slider
- Target gear stick dead zone – slider
- Automatically win fast events – On off
- Objective log display timer – slider
- Exploration point – On off
- Exploration point transparency – slider
Square Enix promises they’ll add “a few more features” afterward Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy started on October 26th.[Source: Twitter, Guardians of the Galaxy]