Double Eleven has unpacked the full list of Rust Console Edition Update 1.08 Patch Notes to be amazed at what comes with further bug fixes, although there is no new content worth mentioning. Find out about the Rust Console Edition 1.08 Patch Notes under.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – A comprehensive resource for PlayStation 5
- Fixed collisions with garage doors. Players should be able to use jump-ups again.
- Crafting UI, Map UI, and Inventory UI now have the same button prompt. “Close” and “Back”.
- Fixed a missing frame in the aiming animation for the crossbow.
- Fixed the jackhammer stuttering animation when holding it.
- Fixed a bug that caused the skin bundle preview to display incorrect logos. This is now [store] Instead of [locker].
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from purchasing the bundle until they have as many Rustcoins as the original price (not discounted).
- Fixed a crash when scrolling in the Skin Store.
- More debugging has been added to the skin shop to track issues with Australia.