Aspyr Media has announced two new physical bundles for Nintendo Switch, both of which will hit stores in November.
The first bundle Star Wars Jedi Knight Collection, includes both Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy; the second, Star Wars Racer and Commando Combo, contains Star Wars: Republic Commando and Star Wars Episode I: Racer. The two bundles actually leaked a while ago, but it’s nice to see their releases officially announced.
Each of them will launch across Europe and North America on November 16 at a price of € 29.99 / € 29.99 / £ 25.99. They’ll also arrive a little earlier on PS4 and retail out on October 26th for the same prices.
You can find our reviews for each of the four games included in the two bundles by clicking their names above, but we also have a quick recap for you below:
war of stars Jedi Knight Collection
war of stars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast:
An outcast Jedi struggles with his past, his enemies and his fate. Kyle Katarn’s classic adventure lands on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4! Experience the legendary single player epic with modernized controls.
– As Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic, use your lightsaber and the full might of force to fight a new evil that plagues the galaxy.
– Choose wisely from an arsenal of 13 weapons including disruptor rifle, thermal igniter, trip mine and Wookiee bowcaster.
– Test your skills in 24 single player missions, four epic boss fights and an unforgettable cantina.
war of stars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy:
Forge your weapon and follow the path of the Jedi. The online multiplayer classic comes with updated controls for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. Take on the role of a new student eager to learn the ways of power from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.
– Play with up to 16 online players in six online multiplayer modes including: Siege, Capture the Flag and Free for All.
– Customize your character by defining both appearance and gender before entering the academy to learn about the power and dangers of power.
– Construct your own lightsaber from handle to blade. As you progress through your game, discover the power of wielding two lightsabers or the ultimate double-bladed lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul.
– Interact with famous STAR WARS characters in many classic STAR WARS locations as you face the ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom on the light side or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.
war of stars Racer and Commando Combo
war of stars Episode I Racers:
Two engines. A master. No limits. The fans’ favorite racing driver is back! Take control of a podracer as he speeds through flaming methane lakes, Tusken Raider attacks, anti-gravity tunnels, and more in a fast-paced battle for the finish line.
– Choose from 25 playable racing drivers including: Anakin Skywalker, Sebulba and Ratts Tyerell
– Race tracks in 8 unique worlds including: Tatooine, Baroonda and Malastare
– Work with Pit Droids to upgrade your Podracer for higher top speeds and acceleration
– Discover shortcuts and secrets to master your lap times.
war of stars Command of the Republic:
The squad is your weapon. Boss, Fixer, Scorch and Sev, better known as Delta Squad, are back for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4! Relive the legendary campaign.
– Welcome to the Clone Wars: Chaos has broken out across the galaxy. As the leader of an elite squad of Republic commandos, your mission is to infiltrate, dominate, and ultimately destroy the enemy.
– Fight Relentless Enemies: Fight a wide variety of highly intelligent and deadly enemies – from brutal Trandoshan mercenaries to the flying insect-like warriors of Geonosis.
– The squad is your weapon: your squad follows your orders and carries out complex orders and strategic maneuvers. You are their leader. You are your weapon.
If you’re interested, pre-orders will go live even before the November 16th release date:
Please note that some external links on this page are affiliate links. So when you click on it and make a purchase, we may get a small percentage of the sale. Please read our FTC disclosure for more information.