Terms and Conditions
1. Participation is open to all UK residents, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion. Participants must be 13 years of age or older.
3. By participating in the campaign, participants declare that they agree to these conditions of participation.
4. The promotion will open on October 4, 2021 at 9:00 am BST. The closing date for entries is October 10, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. BST.
5. In order to be able to take part in the campaign, participants need internet access and must register for a Twitter account.
6. Participation takes place online via Twitter. To enter, you must tweet your favorite memory from the Metroid series using the hashtag #MetroidMemories. The organizer cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Participants are free to take part in the campaign as often as they want.
7. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by an independent person and notified via Twitter within 14 days of the end of the promotion. If the winner does not respond to contact by the organizer within 28 days, the organizer reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winner will receive a Metroid Dread mousepad, t-shirt, notebook, double-sided poster, key ring and sticker sheet. There are no cash or other price alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the organizer reserves the right to replace any prize with an alternative of equal or higher value.
9. The organizer reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it deems such an entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the individual participating in the competition. Online entries using methods generated by a script, macro, or the use of automated devices are invalid. No responsibility can be taken for lost, delayed or damaged entries or due to computer errors during transport.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to review all entries and the winner, including but not limited to age and eligibility, and to refuse to award the prize or breach these terms and conditions or instructions that form part of the terms and conditions for these are promotions.
13. The personal data of the participants are collected, saved and processed exclusively for the purpose of administration and evaluation of this competition.
14. The Promoter and its affiliates and agents disclaim all responsibility and liability arising out of any postponement, cancellation, delay or change in the details of the prize or the use of the prize to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The name and country of the winner will be communicated to the organizer upon written request. If you are a winner, we will give you the opportunity to object to the disclosure of your last name and county at the time we contact you about your win (however, we would still be required to provide your information to the Advertising Standards Agency in order to they provide the validity of the competition at its request).
Organizer: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55-57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.